SURESAMPLE® Select1 is a unique, sterile, single-use curette for sampling the uterine endometrium. Ideal for obtaining samples from the uterus and mucosal lining by scraping or vacuum suction. Excellent for controlled insertion in patients where stenosis or atrophic endometrium is a concern. Collected samples are for biopsy, pre-cancer screening or menstrual extraction.
- Randall-style cutting edge curette
- Better grip and ease of attachment of curette to the syringe
- Clear marks every 1 cm to help monitor precise depth.
- Depth marker provides protection against perforation of the uterine wall.
- Effective suction system for quick specimen collection n outpatient settings.
- Flexible design to enable smooth insertion and safe accommodation for uterine wall curvature.
- 10 ml syringe with twist-and-lock plunger
- Luer Lock fitting with winged flanges
- Cannula length 8 1/8″ (20.5 cm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Depth marker
- OD 3.1mm