SpecuLume® EZ — Box of 25
Chemiluminated Vaginal Speculum — Single-Use Vaginal Speculum with Illumination Insert
Finally, a single-use vaginal speculum that provides true intravaginal lighting, greater clinician visibility, and increased patient comfort. The functionality of the sturdy, classic metal speculum combined with the benefits of modern designs makes it silent to operate, disposable and affordable to any budget.
- Designed for improved patient and clinician interaction. Elevates silently; holds securely; releases easily.
- Improves clinical performance. Provides diffused illumination positioned where needed most
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly. No batteries or electricity needed; no costly cleaning or sterilization chemicals.
- Easy-to-use, sturdy design. Operates like traditional metal, Graves speculum; disposable like plastic
- Unique light source generates no heat.
- Light insert ready in a “snap” without requiring electricity or batteries.
- After use, discard the entire product as clinical waste; nothing to disassemble because there is no battery.
- Single middle bolt design allows for simple operation and securely locks in place.
- Completely recyclable and more environmentally friendly than battery-powered devices
- Chemiluminescent insert produces optimal distributed lighting for 15 minutes, eliminating harsh illumination.