- Box of 25 Sterile, Single-Use Endometrial Samplers or Review Samples box of 5
- Cannula Length 8-1/8 Inches
- Semi-Rigid Tapered 3mm Cannula
- Lock Spring Mechanism In Syringe
- Single-Use Syringe Included
EndoSampler is a unique, sterile, single-use curette for sampling the uterine endometrium. It is ideal for obtaining clearly differentiated endometrial tissue without anesthesia, in an outpatient setting or as an office procedure. Except for rare instances, a cervical block, dilator or tenaculum is not required for using the EndoSampler. It is recommended for both pre- and post-menopausal women, for diagnostic purposes.